Great video Professor McCown. I watched the whole thing. Some of the clips are black and white. Maybe you meant to do that on purpose and I just didn't get it.

The beauty of Chuck's design is that it should work with anything imaginable via the pair polarity jumpers. Obviously minus the split pair crap like the PMP320 and 430. I've used the GigE-POE-APC on numerous things. Canopy, Trango, ePMP, UBNT Rockets, AFs, etc. and Exalt ExtendAir G2.

That special radio he talks about that requires the same polarity on all 8 wires (-48) and return on sheild would be the Trango ApexPlus and ApexLynx. I've tested it on the bench with the GigE-POE-APC and it does indeed work. None in the field yet. If I have another Trango GigE POE+SS injector box die, then I'll have to use a GigE-POE-APC or SS box. Chuck's stuff is smaller and cheaper. The only thing the Trango box gives you is T1/E1 capability (which is on the management port), but we do not use it.

On 2/13/2016 7:17 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. I will diffuse the window and add some more light. And incorporate your other suggestions too. I have used them on SAF. I don’t know about the other radios, but as long as they are not passing some special signals like a PTP600 they should be OK.
*From:* Faisal Imtiaz <mailto:fai...@snappytelecom.net>
*Sent:* Saturday, February 13, 2016 6:13 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] First attempt
Very interesting...
suggestion:-
   Cover the Window / it is shining on your glasses
   Need some more diffused light.
You are starting your segments too quickly (beginning audio is a bit chopped off).
   Consider putting in a Title between the breaks/fades...
Having said that...
Do these POE work with the following radios ?
SAF Lumina's ?
Cambium 820's and or Ceragon IP20's ?

Regards.
Faisal Imtiaz