From: "Jerry Head" <li...@blountbroadband.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 9:37:12 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Direct TV WiFi problems?

Well it DOES inject Internet into the system...via coax.
:-)

On 2/14/2016 4:20 PM, Mike Hammett wrote:

I think I have an HD24 around here, I'll see which manufacturer code it has.

There are multiple generations of the CCK, some of which aren't even called a
CCK. Yeah, they're meant to inject Internet into the system, but it should work
the other way.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP