Running 6.32.2 since that's the latest bugfix load for ARM, and it's what came loaded on the router.

If I plug into any of ports 6-10, the interface keeps going up/down/up/down every few seconds. Ports 1-5 no problems. I am confused, supposedly both switch groups use the same model of switch chip.

Just to make sure I didn't have a config problem or a bad router, I took another one out of the box, plugged into port 7, same thing. I got this with my laptop but I also tried a nanostation I had sitting here and got the same thing, the laptop is gigabit, the nanostation is 10/100. Also didn't make any difference with my laptop if I forced one end or the other to 100FDX. Both sides report the link going down.

Has anyone else seen this or seen something on the forums about it? This seems very ungood. So instead of a 2011 with ports 6-10 limited to 10/100, I get ports 6-10 unusable.