Had lunch with my very smart engineer brother who works for Raytheon on way
home from Phoenix yesterday .  He is like a kid in a toy store with his
Raspberry garage projects...he is having more fun with that than his highly
paid job on making things that go boom!  one project is making an
intelligent camera tripod that follows action on soccer fields.  His kids
are all into it with one trying out on Swedish team.  Using all kinds of
sensors.  But he did mention that we need a non electronic communication
system....and left it that.