Model B would be 5 watts if you want to turn on USB/Eth ports.  Model A or
the earlier B was 3-4 watts.

You specifically need a 1A USB port which is where a lot of people have
problems.

The newer one (not sure about the one with built in WiFi) was 5-10 watts
which really sucks at 5 volts.  Those power supplies are more difficult.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343