The bigger Rx antenna on the AF24HD is helpful, but you're still severely
limited for link budget due to +0 maximum TX power and 24 GHz's atmospheric
behavior.

For $6k+ the price of an AF24HD, I would buy instead a set of SIAE
AlfoPlus2 1024QAM licensed radios in 11 or 18 GHz. At your distance with 3'
dishes it can be engineered for six nines of uptime statistically at
300Mbps full duplex.

Plus the one time part101 coordination/FCC fees of course. It's worth it.