From: "Adam Moffett" <dmmoff...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 9:28am
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Refurb Workstations

I have had nothing but good luck with refurb desktops from Tiger
Direct. You can get very decent machines there for $300.

On the other hand, we had two refurb laptops in a row that were flat our
broken. Not broken like "there's a cosmetic defect in the case," broken
like "screen does not function" and "keyboard does not function."