We are using the T420’s we get from eBay.  Looking to move to 420s’s though,
much smaller and lighter although you have to get the extra battery for them
which is more expensive.

Rory

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of John Woodfield
Sent: Wednesday, March 2, 2016 7:31 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Refurb Workstations

We started using Zotac Zbox i3/i5/i7 - whatever was cheap on eBay for desktops.
They scream with a SSD. I'm using one now that is an i5 with triple screens.
Doesn't miss a beat.

I started buying refurb Thinkpad T410's on eBay for $200 and I've been really
happy with those. Again, with a SSD they do great.

John Woodfield, President

Delmarva WiFi Inc.

410-870-WiFi