Over the last year our "low-cost" digital compass has degraded to the point of being unreliable and now useless. We have been looking at a few of the obviously expensive options, Sunsight AAT-30, 3Z Antena Aligner, Multiwave SmartAlign to rent. That being said we are also looking for a less expensive, but more accurate than standing in a field looking back at the antenna, option to purchase. What are some of you using to accurately align your AP sectors and do initial BH deployment?

Thanks,
-Ed
--
Edward Brooks