From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jaime Solorza
Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 7:26 AM
To: Animal Farm <af@afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Is it 1968 all over?

No need Rory.. my grandfather WWIi vet my dad Korean war vet..my brother and
son Iraq war vets....I don't agree someone should stomp on flag but I would not
hit them for that...as much as I hate people calling Obama names it is their
right in our country... Trump is inciting allot of this and others play into
it.   Doesn't matter the group...violence is only going to get violence.  I was
born here in US as well as my family five generations back but it has not stop
people from calling me a spik or wetback in East Texas or Phoenix Arizona.
Told to go back to Mexico in Scottsdale from a passing car...never face to
face.   I would not hit them unless I needed to defend myself or others.  The
Black Lives group should not condone violence either but we have seen what has
happened to innocent kids.....I challenge you to look up Pete Wilson and Ruben
Salazar....more to come... please don't ever question my patriotism...you'd be
surprised how you don't know about history...
On Mar 12, 2016 7:05 AM, "Rory Conaway"