I was wondering if that was a Freudian slip... lol

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lewis Bergman
  To: af@afmug.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2016 7:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Is it 1968 all over?

  Damn auto correct. Should be who's fault is it? IMHO Trump's speech has
encouraged some of this and idiots on both sides take it the rest of the way.
  He seems to be trying to tone things down a bit lately.
  I would hope most don't think we are in the same situation now as in 1968.
Not that there aren't similarities, just that it would seem to me that there
are major differences, especially concerning the morality of the other side in
the conflict.