If someone really wants to get him no secret service is going to prevent
it...and it doesn't have to a gun.   I don't want someone to kill him.
Thats not what are about..  how ugly that someone in crowd yells kill him
about protester.    Trumps followers are craven lackeys (old cold war term-
blind followers in simple language ).   Sounded like a gladiator event.
Sad