well, the man gives a damn about the national debt and, as far as i can recall,
hasn't said a single thing i don't agree with.
i sure can't say that about anyone else up there...

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jaime Solorza
  To: Animal Farm
  Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Paul Ryan

  Yikes.... where is my Tecate to wipe those brain cells that read that
  ..dude..you are unique...

  On Mar 13, 2016 3:19 PM, "CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net> wrote:

    I have actually followed Paul Ryan since the first time he appeared on the
national stage.  Very impressed with him.  Could almost call him my "man
crush".   I'd be interested in hearing what you do not like about him Ken.