Unfortunately, the libertarian party appears to be bought and paid for by
some pretty major money (Koch brothers for one). Also, don't even get me
started on how most things should be hands-off, but where it is convenient
from a conservative standpoint, it's OK for the government to get VERY into
people's personal lives. I'm unable to even give a libertarian candidate
the time of day until I see one that is actually libertarian.