I changed my 6 year old's watch to the new time a few minutes ago. He's really upset that bedtime rolled up on him an hour sooner than he expected....poor bastard.

This event reminded me that while I've read all the justifications for changing the time twice a year, I find them all to be stupid.
There's no way it saves any significant amount of energy.
Farmers can't possibly care what the hour on the clock says: whether the clock says 5 or 6 it's still "milk-the-cows-o'clock".
Even if it saved any coal consumption during WWII, that's irrelevant today.
Some people might prefer to have an extra hour of light in the evening.....get up an hour earlier?

Maybe I'll vote for Trump if he promises he can get rid of daylight savings.