If you have used KP antennas before they have made some marked improvements
over their old hardware designs.  The bracket is stronger, but also sticks
out much further, removing the need to disconnect the sector to get the
rear cover off.  If you are not using UBNT or EPMP, then the cover never
needs to come off (except to connect the Type-N jumpers initially), and the
450 sectors can be mounted to the cover.  Having not done that, I am
guessing it will be a fairly tight fit.  The grooves are the correct size
this time, and Rockets fit without modifications (after a slip up in
manufacturing and testing that we received on our last order).  The EPMP
adapter also appears to work, although I haven't tried it personally.

Also, the shielded boxes used to fill up with Wasps, but now they have
cable glands leading into the AP case.  My only complaint with this new
improvement was that the shielded connectors do not fit through the gland.
It's a lesson that I should have learned long ago, but I didn't....so I had
to cut the ends off, push them through, and then re-terminate them.

We are only using the 2.4GHz/5GHz combos, and have been happy with their
performance.  They are a huge antenna, but not as big as two antennas.