I do like the idea of a paid support for maintaining a library of templates for WISPS. I only need two libraries to be concerned with Cambium and Mikrotik and thats it.
 If I had more time I would jump back into development for cacti.
I guess I could keep a site with a categorized set of templates for what I have

The one thing I want cacti to do is group host and load that group filter as a default view and we can choose what default group we want it to be. For example: Have a group for nothing but infrastructure and another for subs(CPE) devices.
Then we have the standard filter for sub categories.

That is a feature I would definitely put some time into doing. I am trying to do some simple themes to change fonts and colors.