Yup, I believe the B11 is ac based. The AF will do true FDD so you can license standard coordinated channel pairs. And to top it off, they went the Exalt path with field replaceable diplexers. And looks like you can reverse the diplexer for high or low side.

The N connector thing is kinda odd. As Chuck said, they would've been better off with SMA @ 11GHz. Or even better, a f'n waveguide interface! C'mon UBNT!