Hard to get scale from that pic though.

On 3/17/2016 12:26 PM, Jeremy wrote:
Pic:

On Thu, Mar 17, 2016 at 11:25 AM, Josh Reynolds <j...@kyneticwifi.com <mailto:j...@kyneticwifi.com>> wrote:

    When you say form factor I am thinking is it more like AF24/HD or
    more like AFx. It's obviously connectorized and more like X, but
    likely thicker to handle the N bulkheads. As far as absolute
    dimensions, I don't think those have been documented or mentioned
    anywhere.

    On Mar 17, 2016 12:22 PM, "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com