I dont know about mimosa quality, but i know that ubnt is our cheap whore.
If we have a licensed link, we use fancy dinner whores, we arent talking
about a ubnt KFC fancy dinner, we are talking Red Lobster and a day matinee
fancy. I think we will stick with SAF, shes not really the prettiest of the
non cheap whores, but we know she will be loyal. She might not be the
highest end Tramp, but we arent running for president either