Power is how expensive?

At one of the largest carrier hotels/biggest IX points in north america,
I've calculated the cost of power to be around 23 cents/kWh...  That's with
the building providing multiply redundant 2 megawatt generators, diverse
city power feeds, and taking into account the building's cost for air
conditioning.

Based on these calculations for a high density, high power colo cabinet

one 208V 30A circuit = 6240W

You can use about 85% of that safely, so you've got 5304W load possible

if you use 5304W for a month 24x7 you've got 3946kWh consumed in a month

$900/month for that electrical circuit divided by 3946 = 22.8 cents per kWh

so uhm...  a 15W Intel NUC sized thing running solid for a month is 11.16
kWh consumed in a month, or about $2.50 of electricity.  Does it really
make a difference to use a raspberry pi?