I had some problems with snapshots in 4.x, but an update fixed that.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Matt" <matt.mailingli...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2016 1:49:46 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] PowerDNS vs Bind for Resolver

Are you using Proxmox 4.x yet? My experience with it has not been all that
great. Proxmox 3.x I think will be EOL before long though.

On Tue, Mar 22, 2016 at 8:55 PM, Mike Hammett < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

In Cermak there are many places you can't get more power, so there's the lost
opportunity cost. I can't imagine that Pis are better than a virtualized
system, but I've never used them. Proxmox would be good for those types of
light weight loads.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP