If I remember correctly, it's 65 at -3dB, so it's basically what is usually
sold as a 90 degree these days (-6dB).
On Mar 23, 2016 10:10 PM, "Josh Luthman" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> There's an OEM 90*...
>
> Josh Luthman
> Office: 937-552-2340
> Direct: 937-552-2343
> 1100 Wayne St
> Suite 1337
> Troy, OH 45373
> On Mar 23, 2016 11:06 PM, "Rory Conaway" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> I looked at the 450i and noticed the sector antenna is 65 degrees.  Does
>> that mean a typical tower installation uses 6 antennas?  In that scenario,
>> I’m assuming 10MHz channels if there is no interference.  In that scenario,
>> what is the available bandwidth per AP assuming most users get pretty good
>> signal.  Or is there a better way to deploy the product?
>>
>>
>>
>> *Rory Conaway **• Triad Wireless •** CEO*
>>
>> *4226 S. 37th Street • Phoenix • AZ 85040*
>>
>> *602-426-0542 <602-426-0542>*
>>
>> *[email protected] <[email protected]>*
>>
>> *www.triadwireless.net <http://www.triadwireless.net/>*
>>
>>
>>
>> “I wish I could play little league now.  I’d be way better than before.”
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to