Modulation level and ccq%.  I love the Airmax color grids in Aircontrol for
example, for a quick glance to see poor quality or degraded links.

Rory

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Paul McCall
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 9:54 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium Support for LibreNMS

Ethernet status and health

10/100/1000 status
Duplex status
Ethernet errors (of various types)

-----Original Message-----
From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2016 10:55 AM
To: af@afmug.com

Also there is an discussion going on.

What would you consider the 3 top things that all wireless devices (for the
most part) share when it comes to the "health" of a wireless device?

So far IMHO in our industry to start it would be

1) Signal, Power level RSSI in some cases - measured in dBm
2) SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio)
3) GPS status Sync or no sync .. that is the question.

What else would you consider more important that is pretty much global across
all wireless devices?