There should be a low side and a high side. One transmits at the higher
frequency and the other lower. I found out if you have the low one set to
transmit high it won't work. I can't remember on the ip20 but some ODUs can
be rotated to switch from high to low. That may be what you did when you
rotated that one side.

-Ty

-Ty