Their hospital system is one of the best in the country, and I credit
their staff with saving my mom's life twice (once with an emergency
brain surgery, the other when they found a bunch of cancer during the
setup for the brain surgery).  All levels of doctors, surgeons,
nurses, and support staff were amazing.

The actual non-medical student base is full of a bunch of
whackadoodles though ;-)
--
IgniteNet
ca...@ignitenet.com