There is no secret to the fact that these are one of the first radios (outdoor
PTP) utilizing the PERASO 60ghz Chipset.
The USB3 Dongle may very well be the Peraso Ref. Design or modified version of
it.

I am curious as to why you think there should a serializer/deserializer ? and
what would be feature short coming from this ?

Regards

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street