From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, March 25, 2016 11:09 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Tesla 7kWh powerwall as UPS?

That depends on what you pay for a KWH. If you're paying 15 cents per KWH, then
you are somewhere in the neighborhood of 1466 KWH per month, or 48 KWH per day.

We're on a sliding scale. Lower usage is cheaper (11-12 cents per KWH). Once
you go over tier 3 usage it is over 30 cents per KWH.

bp

<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>