I will call you Hater Salad.

From: George Skorup
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2016 12:24 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Lumina WTF

That's all I live for.

On 3/31/2016 12:15 PM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:

  hater

  On Thu, Mar 31, 2016 at 12:14 PM, George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com> wrote:

    Awesome. 5 days after turn-up and this happened. Granted, it's a pretty
long path and we knew we'd see fading, but that's what ACM is for. I've heard
nothing but good things about SAF and the Lumina platform, so this is pretty
hard to swallow. I really like these radios and their features, too. Everything
else at the sites is +48VDC, so we went with these because they're polarity
agnostic. So I guess this will be the one and only, and last SAF link we
deploy. This is a major deal-breaker for me.