From: George Skorup
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 12:23 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [AFMUG] Refurb UPS dealers?

I've had two of these running in the NOC for about two years. TRIPP LITE
SMART3000RMXL2U. Just using the internal batteries. They have a blue (48v)
external connector too. Not even on-line/dual-conversion. The AVR seems to
handle our crappy utility power just fine. Sensitivity set to medium for our
generator also works fine. I think we got them on promo w/ management card from
Provantage for like $900 at the time. Can't say there's anything I really hate
about them, other than one management card came with the newer firmware that
has the stupid java web GUI and all of the SNMP data of interest returns *1000
(40% load shows 400, etc), just an annoyance though. I can probably downgrade
that one, but that's like # 176 on my list of shit.