I do believe they now have a test for pot in testing. Able to be administered road-side...

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2015/12/02/pot-breathalyzer-may-be-coming-soon-to-police-near-you

On 04/05/2016 10:06 AM, That One Guy /sarcasm wrote:
This is the primary hindrance to decriminalization and/or legalization,
there is no test for intoxication. Back in my NORML days, that used to
be a huge topic of discussion on progressing the movement. Its come out
of favor since the medical marijuana loopholes came up.

On Tue, Apr 5, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Jay Weekley <par...@cyberbroadband.net