Sure, but sometimes it helps to point things out.

Myself I'd be terrified of losing credibility with my customers if I
started charging them fees for upgrading my equipment.  Now if you increase
the monthly rates by a couple of bucks...that is better for you in the long
run and they wouldn't mind any where near as much.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343