From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 1:21 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] [WISPA Members] "Special Assesments" for customers

Sure, but sometimes it helps to point things out.

Myself I'd be terrified of losing credibility with my customers if I started
charging them fees for upgrading my equipment.  Now if you increase the monthly
rates by a couple of bucks...that is better for you in the long run and they
wouldn't mind any where near as much.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343