This is not related, but im really about to kill a mothef#&$er. My boy
wants to play star wars battlefront, he has an xboxfamily.com email account
associated with his xbox gamertag. Ime been on chat support a few times
over the last few hours with quasat and and hamiir, and toolshed, or
whatever turban wearing piece of idiocy im dealing with all named ron (no
offense to middle eastern folks, just being a dick) Im assuming its got to
do with my boys account being a child account on my xboxlive account, or
whatever, but EA is a bunch up dbags. the last recommendation being
creating a new, email, that im not privy to for my boy.

I dont personally care, the only reason i have this POS xboxone is for
fallout4 which, btw sucks balls. How do i get this little bastard of mine
an ea account so he can play thois douchebag game?