I mean.. on the plus side sw:bf is a bit of a disappointment. I'm sure that
doesn't help.

Create a Gmail for him and use that to create the ea/origin account or
whatever ya gotta use. You maintain control of the email. It's a different
service kind of..
On Apr 10, 2016 5:54 PM, "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>