Josh,

Can you expand that?

The following is the last communication, note this started as a slowness
complaint.

Hi. I had a couple questions regarding the wireless router that you provide
with my service. Since I don't have access to the device, could you turn
off broadcasting of the SSID please? The reason for this request due to a
very damaging virus/malware that hit my home network extremely hard.gained
access to my networks through the wireless connection and my phone, which
then took out every thing else connected. The Wi-Fi that caused the issue
ended up as "OPEN" and not longer secure. Since there is such massive
distances between any of us our her I would only see that specific SSID on
days when everthing allowed to to travel just a litter bit further. And
when I did see it over the last 1.5 years, but it was always "Secured".
Anyway... the story is much longer but A. can you hide the SSID and
possibly change it to something else? This way I know it has a little extra
protection. But please let me know the the SSID. Do you by chance know of
an SSID near me of: ISPSTUFF360? It's Mac address is 00:60:ld:f1:91:be. It
came back as a Lucent Technologies device. Also.. I was not simply taken
out of service by 1 "Open" device...I was taken out by 2 ! The second one
that is also broadcasting as "Open is similar in name. . It\s SSID is
ISPSTUFF1000. I have it's mac address somewhere in the middle of all this
mess, but its the same I believe. It also resolved by MAC address to a
Lucent Technologies Devic. From what discovered from once I had a change to
finish up replacing the hard drive in my laptop, ending up with corruption
in the bios as well, replacing a drive in my Workstations as it would not
ever respond to restoration software. And so much figging time to install
everything. I had to be safe and reset my phone, my tablet pc and and my
FLAC file of over 119gb of my entire music collection. Not to. I still dont
feel comfortable given how destructive it was. I immediately had to spend
our upon hour callng banks, and Website, and anyting that I accessed online
to change my logins and passwords.. It even appears to have left it's mark
on the Direct TV DVR as well. So I have already spent more $ than I had to
spare but I most definately dont trust any of the devices anylonger.
Especially since the 2 devices are still broadcasting as I send this. Kevin