OK, you are talking about an M-POL-3P-24.  That one is still in beta but we are
essentially done changing it.  Made for big poles.

From: Jeremy
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 12:44 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Telephone pole mount.. Dish / Sector..

Actually Chuck, I just checked.  I usually mount them to 3" IMC and that is the
limit.  3" IMC is actually 3.5" O.D. so that will work.

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 12:39 PM, Jeremy <jeremysmi...@gmail.com> wrote:

  It has been 30 days.  Any chance you can send one of these to me?  First I
need to verify the pipe diameter.  I will be using a UBNT dish and anything
larger than 3" will not fit.