I assume you mean Radiowaves mounts?  Because Bridgewave doesn't make
antennas or mounts...  But they are 95%+ of the time used with Radiowaves
1' or 2' antennas for the 71-86 GHz band.

I personally have no problem with the Radiowaves mount, its design allows
you to use a box end ratchet wrench to creep azimuth for aiming. The
elevation jack screw thing is nice.