You might want to increase the queue limit on your 1G interfaces.

We do this on our ASR920’s:

class-map match-any cos_all
 match cos  0  1  2  3  4  5  6  7
!
policy-map MC_1G_1M
 class cos_all
  bandwidth percent 100
  queue-limit 1024000 bytes
!
int g0/0/0
 service-policy output MC_1G_1M

Haven’t used M3600X’s before, but it depends on what the buffer size of the
total ports are, and probably how many ports are in use as well..

-c