Yes.  We've tried it both ways.  Same problem.

Craig

Quoting George Skorup <geo...@cbcast.com>:

Flow control enabled?

On 4/14/2016 3:28 PM, Craig Baird wrote:
I've got a Cisco ME3600X switch connected up to a pair of Cambium PTP820S radios via gigabit fiber SFPs. I'm seeing significant outdiscards, resulting in lost frames on the switch on both ports going to the 820S radios. The links are not congested--generally pushing less than 100 Mbps (80 MHz channels, capable of 650 Mbps). I've got other 820S radios connected to the same model switch in other places, and am not seeing this. The only difference is that this switch is fed with 10 gig fiber. I'm wondering if it's a queueing problem of some sort. Anybody have any ideas?

Craig