We bought a bunch of integrated 5GHz radios and keep them in a safe place for this very reason.

On 4/14/2016 5:28 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
Does anyone have a suggestion for a small AP antenna? Previously with Ubnt we would do an NSM5. This would give us 45*. The use case is just to service a few homes around the corner from the trees.

The original integrated radios are 30* but they're EOLed and the Force 180 are only 15* azimuth. Great for CPEs but not that good for APs.

Short of buying a connectorized AP and a 90* sector, I'm not sure what my other options are. Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343