What would happen if you used an antenna with a wider spread?

Mathew Howard wrote:
You didn't specify that it had to be a good antenna :P

I don't know if anybody else makes panels that small... and anything bigger seems to be too narrow of a beam. This RF elements thingy would almost work, but I'm pretty sure an ePMP wouldn't fit inside it... I guess you could maybe get some long jumpers and just use it as an antenna.

http://www.rfelements.com/products/integration-platforms/stationbox-mikro/overview/