We are in the process of building a major pop on a site with two HAM
organizations together on it.  Everything they have is low frequencies
(like 420MHz or something).  I don't anticipate any problems.  They wanted
to share a rack, but I 86'ed that idea.  My wiring is too meticulous to
share a rack with anyone.  I told them I'd rather be in a box on a pole
outside than share a rack in the building.  I ended up mounting a box with
a lock inside the building.