Cool thanks for all the tips and resources guys.  They are amicable to
working with us (they don't want any bad press either) so we should be able
to work out a solution.

I've also forwarded some contacts for license coordinators.

Thanks guys!  Luckily 900mhz is less than 1% of our customer base.  But for
that 1% it's all they've got for getting Internet.

-Sean