I ran into this with an AT&T customer once, I finally dicked around in
their router and got it to bridge, I had to do something with the dhcp
server, I don't completely recall, but the AT&T tech was a douche so I hung
up on him and figured it out. I wish I could remember what I had to do. I
remember though that the interface terms didn't make sense on their face
but once I did whatever it was that I did, it worked, but they may have had
a /29 applied to the router