I might be able to find them. I'm not sure I even saw those settings in the current DSL Router. It came from AT&T and just worked. In the current DSL World, are things still PPPoE, or since they have a pair of wires back to the DSLAM, the authenticate you that way?

I was just converting a customer from Frontier that had a Nighthawk Router. I didn't pay too much attention to it, but it had a Drop down box to select your DSL Provider. I don't remember if it had PPPoE Settings in it or not.

On 5/1/2016 10:24 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:
I would get any cheap DSL modem and set it for RFC1483 bridging with VPI=0 and VCI=35. Last time I needed one, I found one from Actiontec at Best Buy or Frys. The Frys website says they are out of stock at the Downers Grove store though.

Then set up your router of choice to do PPPoE, I assume you know the customer's PPPoE credentials.

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Sunday, May 01, 2016 10:13 PM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] DSL Router Recommendations

I'm doing work at an office that is fed with AT&T DSL.  The AT&T router
is a piece of Garbage.  I can't disable the internal DHCP Server, or do
any IPV4 port forwarding (however, it is handing out IPv6 addresses)  On
the inside of the network, I already have unifi and Managed switches, so
I just need a hardwired DSL router with no Wifi.  Any recommendations
for one?  I'd love to use a Mikrotik, but I don't think they ever came
out with a Routerboard with a DSL Port did they?