Hoover is getting out of vacuums?

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 5/3/2016 11:42 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:

If we weren't in the middle of several large projects ourselves, we would normally be more than happy to help. Our CEO has been building fiber and power networks for over thirty years, and "may have been highly involved in a certain fiber project for a large company with two O's in the middle of it's name".

As it stands, Chuck H/Chuck M would be some of your best contacts I would imagine.