Add splice cases.

And NIDs for each home with splice tray.

I don’t mind helping out, give me a call some time Sean.

From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Tuesday, May 3, 2016 12:49 PM
To: af@afmug.com; memb...@wispa.org
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] potential FTTH build

Figure one handhole per 2 homes.  So 46 handholes.

1.25” between all handholes.
.75” duct from each handhole to each dwelling for drops.
You can run 144 count fiber for spares.
Drop down to 96 or 48 count as it tapers going down the runs.

You will need a cabinet with a distribution panel, electronics, batteries.
It will need power.

To go cheap, use a large cisco router with SFPs ports and SFP to each dwelling
with a media converter at the ends.
Or put in Calix.  You can go GPON or Active.  With something this small, I
would do Active.

You will have $150 to $200K in before you are done.