From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Christopher Tyler
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2016 10:18 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Source for equipment enclosures

We get our boxes from http://www.durhamcompany.com/ as with any manufacturer on
a custom order they are about 7 weeks lead time from order placement to
delivery. But they have worked with us to create two custom boxes and we are
happy with them. We are on a commit with them for I think 10 boxes a month on a
year long purchase order through a local redistributor (Harry Cooper Supply)
and they just drop ship direct to our door. Not sure why there is a middle man,
but it doesn't add to the price so we don't complain too much about the
arrangement.

--

Christopher Tyler

MTCRE/MTCNA/MTCTCE/MTCWE