I have 3 OneSim phones that I bought last time I went over there. Not sure
how the data rates are but I could ship them to you if it helps. My son has
been over there since January. He just broke up with his girl friend and
was going to fly back to your home town. Not sure if he will.

Anyway, I can ask him what he does if you want. In total he has spent about
18 months over there in the last couple of years.